Green lasers include semiconductor-pumped all-solid-state green lasers and semiconductor green lasers. The original imported pump source is used. The laser head comes with a cooling and precise temperature control system, and the power supply comes with over-current and over-heat protection functions. The laser has the characteristics of stable power, simple operation, reliable performance, and long service life. The series of green laser products include high-energy green lasers, high-power green lasers, high-stability green lasers, low-noise green lasers, and single There are five series of longitudinal mode green lasers. Why are there green lasers on the bridge? Free space output, fiber coupling (single-mode fiber, multi-mode fiber, homogenized fiber) output.
Green lasers have been popularized in recent years, the technology has advanced by leaps and bounds, and tremendous development has been achieved in China. Although it has been very popular abroad, the level of understanding in the domestic market is still very narrow. All semiconductor lasers are produced by laser tube focusing. The difference between green light and red light is that green light does not emit green light directly. It can only be converted by a crystal, and then the beam is expanded and collimated to produce a well-focused green light.
The green light module is composed of a laser crystal and a nonlinear crystal. In the laser cavity, the LD pump light with a wavelength of 808 nm is used to generate 1064 nm laser light through the gain effect of the laser crystal, and then the frequency doubling effect of the nonlinear crystal is used. Can produce 532nm green laser. The green light module is similar to the integrated circuit in the electronic component, has the characteristics of modularization and integration, and can be mass-produced to reduce costs. So let’s talk about the advantages and disadvantages of green lasers below?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of green lasers? The advantages of green lasers:
- The energy density of the laser beam is high, and laser cladding can be completed as long as less energy is injected. The heat-affected zone of the parts is small and the deformation is small, so it is suitable for repairing some high-precision parts or parts with strict deformation requirements, such as fan rotor shafts, steam turbine rotor shafts, etc.
- The dilution rate of the laser cladding layer is low and can be precisely controlled. The composition and performance of the cladding layer mainly depend on the composition of the cladding material. Therefore, various materials with excellent properties can be used to modify the surface of the substrate; in particular, laser cladding technology can be used to repair some workpieces that cannot be achieved by conventional surfacing processes, such as turbine engine blades, motor spindles, etc.
- The laser cladding layer has a dense structure and few micro-defects. The cladding layer and the base material are metallurgically bonded and have high strength. Therefore, it can be used for surface strengthening and repair of parts under heavy load conditions, such as large flat rollers and large gears. , Repair of large crankshafts and other parts.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of green lasers? Disadvantages of green laser:
- The green laser is different from the ordinary red laser. Its biggest feature is that it is less affected by external interference and high sensitivity. Its output brightness is much higher than that of the red laser, which is ten times or more than the brightness of the general red laser. Therefore, the trajectory can be captured when the general light source is dim, especially at night when the laser pointer is pointed to the sky, as long as you can see a bright green light piercing the sky.
- 532nm wavelength: The pure green laser with 532 wavelength is easier to distinguish than the previous red light. Whether it indicates black and white or color patterns, it will not be mixed with the original image, which clearly highlights the key points you indicate.
- The green laser module used in the green laser pointer is much more expensive than the red laser module used in the red laser pointer.
- The technology used in the red laser module is relatively mature, and there are many manufacturers and the price is relatively cheap. The technology used in the green laser module has high requirements for materials. The price of the materials is relatively expensive, and there are fewer manufacturers, so the cost is relatively high. This is the reason why green laser pointers and red laser pointers are so expensive.
Green laser has many characteristics: First of all, the laser is monochromatic, or single frequency. There are some lasers that can produce lasers of different frequencies at the same time, but these lasers are isolated from each other and are used separately. Secondly, laser light is coherent light. The characteristic of coherent light is that all its light waves are synchronized, and the whole beam of light is like a “wave train”. Third, the laser is highly concentrated, which means that it has to travel a long distance before it disperses or converges.Green laser pointer
Green lasers are lasers and are no different from other lasers, except that they have different colors because of different wavelengths.